Using OBS with doxy.me

Is there anyone out there that has been able to use OBS with doxy.me? I am able to use OBS with Zoom with a virtual camera. The main advantage is that I can route my audio through Adobe Audition and filter out background noise and output much cleaner audio, but I would need to be able to select the virtual camera and virtual audio cable as the input into doxy.me, which I can’t seem to do.

I am on Windows 10 using Chrome and the latest version of Streamlabs OBS.

Thanks for any help!

3 Likes

Good day. Help with OBS is what I am searching for… If you have figured it out let me know!

i think the primary difference between Zoom and Doxy is that Zoom took their service a step further and hammered out a companion app that could be installed on devices. Doxy, to my knowledge, exclusively uses a web browser to connect users. This may be where you’re getting hung up in your OBS setup. my advice would be to just use your desktop as a video source in OBS, or the browser itself, and then you’d need to use your desktop audio as your audio source. if your settings are correct in OBS, you should still be able to accomplish your goal of post-editing the audio portion to clean it up.

1 Like

Hey everyone! You can use video programs like OBS and https://manycam.com/.

Here’s how to use OBS:

1. From the dashboard preview, click the 3 dots at the top left.
  2. Click Device settings
  3. Next click the drop-down for Camera and choose OBS Virtual Camera (If OBS is already installed)
  4. In OBS click Start Virtual Camera

From there you should be all set!

Make sure you have the right audio channel selected as well. We do support virtual audio channels if you are using a program to clean it up. Let me know if you need any help!

1 Like

oh awesome, this is great to know! thanks for the update.

1 Like