Video freezes and pixillations

Video of therapist freezes on therapist side & pixillated on client side. Usually 2/3 way into session. I am paying for professional version, am near router, restart my (fairly new) MacBook Pro between sessions. Could be happening at a certain time interval. Any suggestions?

I have the same problem with freezing and loss of audio. We sometimes use the video and get the sound from cell phones, muting the doxy microphone to avoid feedback. Just wanted to normalize your experience.

1 Like

Hi there. So sorry that you are having call quality issues. This is not typical of a doxy.me session. We do not set any time limits or have the call change at a certain interval. Please click on the HELP circle from your dashboard and be connected with a live team member. We can troubleshoot with you, run a couple diagnostic tests and ultimately schedule a support video call with one of the doxy.me team members and determine what is going on.
Also, if the issue is on the patient side of the call, we can troubleshoot live with them, as well.

Doxy,me has fundamental flaws due to its own technical shortcomings. Unfortunately it can be a disruptive portal that undermines the professional delivery of care. Doxy,me seems long on excuses and “blame the user” explanations when the truth is the product is rudimentary and flawed. I hope they get their act in gear but they apparently need to beef up or switch out their technical team.

I have done the same thing - phone for audio, doxy for video. Sometimes when we do this, the video improves somewhat once we’ve muted Doxy.