Virtual Background?

We need to have a VIRTUAL BACKGROUND option, like the app ZOOM has.
(just google “zoom virtual background” and look at the images).
For those times when we don’t always want what’s behind us to be seen.
(those portable green screens are not a good solution).

13 Likes

Yes please get a virtual background for us so my patients dont see my kids running around! I don’t want to buy that huge white backdrop just for this.

6 Likes

Definitely need a virtual background.

7 Likes

I totally agree we need a VIRTUAL BACKGROUND, especially since my practice is teletherapy only right now. I have no place to put a large, green circle. It’s simply not practical.

4 Likes

We don’t have a specific timeline for adding the virtual background ability, but it is something we are looking at adding potentially by the beginning of next year.

Currently, we recommend using ManyCam if you are in need of a virtual background.

1 Like

They describe how to link ManyCam to Doxy.me here
https://manycam.com/applications/?view=doxy

The ManyCam for Doxy page describes a promo “Doxy.me Premium Account with 20% off the regular price for ManyCam users.” I’m wondering whether Doxy has any information about this promo? Doxy has Professional and Clinic paid subscriptions, but nothing called a Premium subscription. ManyCam’s subscription levels are Standard, Studio, and Premium. Can one get a ManyCam Studio subscription and use that to get 20% off the regular price of a Doxy Professional subscription? Or does one need to get a ManyCam Premium subscription to get 20% off the Doxy Professional subscription? Or is the ManyCam promo just for a Doxy Clinic subscription? Thanks in advance for clarifying the promo!

I also need the virtual background. Having to work with a screen behind me is making me claustrophobic!

1 Like

Absolutely agree. Zoom has virtual background and as it looks like I’ll be doing televideo for the remainder of my career (on a more limited basis I hope) a virtual backround is just part of making this a professional process. Doxy: Please do this asap.

1 Like

Yes, please make this priority!

2 Likes

If we just had a way to narrow the window, then my 3-panel screen would do the job. Is there some way to change the client’s view of us to a vertical format?

Yes. A virtual background that is branded by our practice logo or our photo of choice. Thanks for expediting

2 Likes

Yes please! we need a Virtual Background ASAP which we could configure ourselves with our logo and/or clinic name.

1 Like

Yes! Please create the ability for us to be able to use a virtual background without a green screen. With many working out of their homes, we want to maintain a professional appearance and not have our personal space showing. I did see the suggestion for other programs, however, we invest a good amount of money into this portal, and we are not looking to take on another expense by utilizing another program to have a virtual background. Thank you!

1 Like

This would be very useful for work with children…