Volume issue with iphone users

Since the new iphone update, patients who have updated to the latest IOS on their iphone can not hear the doctor on their end. I can hear the patient fine but they cant hear us. HELP

Thank you for posting, @drrperovich. We are aware of these issues and have some additional information on our status page.

Since the new iphone update, patients who have updated to the latest IOS on their iphone can not hear the doctor on their end. I can hear the patient fine but they cant hear us. HELP

I can not hear my patients using Doxy. I have to have them call me on a phone as i am on the screen… diminishes effectiveness of therapy.

1 Like

I can hear my patient, but just barely. If I switch to a FaceTime call the volume is about 20 dB higher.

Every single one of my patients on Apple products is unable to hear me. Good video both ways, I can hear them fine. Used to be would clear up in about 60 seconds, but now cannot complete any visits with these patients on doxy. No problems at all with doximity dialer with same patients, same computer, same network, 2 minutes later on same day, so definitely a doxy problem not with my office or the patient.

I’ve had the same problem for several weeks. I discovered that the volume is normal when the pt. uses bluetooth earbuds.