Hi everyone! In this week’s doxy.me product update we can announce changes that will lead to improved stability and usability of several features:
- Group calls will now require less CPU usage and bandwidth. When in a group call, users will now broadcast one stream, which is then routed to other participants in the call, rather than broadcast separate streams for every individual participant. This will lead to better call quality, especially for users on older devices or with low-bandwidth connections. Other tips for improving your experience with such devices or connections.
- Our developers have also made some changes to make sure patients can immediately see when their provider is online and available.
- We have also made some slight improvements to the appearance of the Manage Users and Shared Rooms sections tabs for Clinic accounts.
- Last week, we introduced a new in-window pre-call test tool; we now fixed an issue where it would occasionally close the pop-up before the test was completed.
- Finally, we’re also happy to announce we’ve added some great talent to our development team, so we can keep all the exciting additions and improvements coming. So head to the Feature Requests forum and let them know what you’d like to see them add next!
Thanks for the feedback everyone! Be sure to check out previous weekly updates if you missed them: