What happened to adding multiple clients to the same session?

What happened to adding multiple clients to the same session? The button for it is no longer there. We need this function.

The issue is resolved. For some reason, the toggle for group calls was turned off for both of our accounts. I know we made no changes, so I’m not sure how it was turned off, but our staff was using groups into last week, so it was disabled sometime after that. Anyway, it’s resolved now.

How do you add multiple clients to same session? I don’t see a toggle for group calls. Does that require a different kind of account?

Hi @pbjameson. To hold a group call, you’ll want to upgrade to the Professional plan. You can also hold group calls on the Clinic plan as well, but the Clinic plan is typically for organizations with more than one provider that want to work together on doxy.me. If that’s you situation, then Clinic plan is the best option. Otherwise the Professional plan would suffice.

(Note: @MikeAtOM is on a clinic plan which allows the administrator to turn on and off certain features, including group calls. Hence, the toggle.)