Our Help Center has articles on many workflows available to our Clinic accounts. What other workflows have you found? Are there any new workflows we should support?
- Transferring the patient to another provider’s waiting room
- Sending the invitation link in Spanish
If you would like to transfer a patient between providers, you have a few options:
- The providers can each be granted access to the other’s waiting room. Then, the patient will appear in the patient queue for both providers. This would work best if it is just a few providers who routinely share patients.
- A clinic account admin can create a shared waiting room. Then any patient who enters that waiting room will appear in the patient queue of all providers who have access to it. This works best if it is a large number of providers who are routinely sharing patients.
- After the first call is over, the provider sends the patient a link to the next provider’s waiting room via the chat box. This works best if it is a rare or unexpected occurrence.
As for the language of the invites, we have a major “internationalization” project under way, so look out for that and many other useful changes in the near future!
Let me know if you have any questions about my suggested workflows.
2 posts were split to a new topic: Allow clinic members to see which patient other members are in a call with